Recently it’s been very common to see tutorials, videos, step by step pictures about some simple hacks that make your life easier. Today I want to talk about how to pack your suitcase like a pro. There are different ways of packing your suitcase, but you have to choose the way that will most efficient for you.
Let’s say you are all set for your trip, regardless it’s a business or fun you need to make sure all the items you need are stored and organized in your suitcase. Here are some tricks that will make you save more space in your suitcase and have it more organized and easy to find things.
- First of all, make a list of what you are going to need not to forget anything, or just pull everything out of your closet that you are going to take with you so that you can see all that needs to go in there, this will help you to put everything in order.
- Second, pay attention to what type of clothes you have wrinkle-prone clothes and you want to make sure they stay wrinkle free, the most productive way is to place your wrinkle-prone clothes at the very end layer, you can use them to bundle and wrap around your regular clothes.
- If you are not worried about wrinkles than the best way to save space is to use the rolling trick. Simply roll your clothes, this will maximize your space by making your clothes super compact.
- Another way of packing is simply folding. This is probably the most common way of packing a suitcase. It’s not necessarily the most space saving and wrinkles free option, but it’s definitely very quick and easy. Another great thing about this strategy is when you tend to unpack your stuff at the hotel or at your destination, it will be very easy to transfer your clothes straight to the closet or drawer.
- Another trick you can use is stuffing shoes with socks or tiny other items. This way you will save some space and also will keep your shoes “break free”. This one is probably the most traditional way of saving space that almost everyone knows.
So what’s the best way of packing a suitcase? I would probably say a mixture of all of the tricks and tips to save you space and keep your clothes crease and wrinkle free.