We only have one month left to enjoy spring in Vegas. No Label Business Magazine came up with outdoor event calendar that you don’t want to miss in May.
- The district at Green Valley Ranch will be hosting a beautiful farmer’s market event on May 4th from 4:00pm-8:00pm
- ‘Ohana Festival is a family-friendly celebration of Hawaiian and Pacific Islander culture. It is going to take place at the Spring Preserve on Saturday, May 6th, 10:00am-4:00pm.
- You can mark your May 6th in your calendars, it is going to be a beautiful day at Spring Preserve, same day during the same time 10:00am to 4:00pm. It’s called ScoutQuest, they will discover some aspects of geology, Including the study of materials that make up Earth, the processes that change it, and the history of how things happened, including human civilization.
- Taco carts, rooftop party and a lot of tequila, trust me that’s all you need to have a blast on Cinco De Mayo. Beer Park offers all of this on May 5th.
- Was the taco too spicy on Cinco De Mayo? If not than you need to go to Indian Food Festival happening on May 6th. Are you still too hangover from all the tequila last night? It’s ok the festival goes on until 9:30pm so you can get some sleep.
- Another fun event on May 6th for racing fans. Monster Energy AMA Supercross will be at Sam Boyd Stadium.
- Any rodeo, carnival or parade fans? If so than don’t plan anything on May 12. Las Vegas Helldorado Days will take place within the Las Vegas Village, the outdoor venue directly across Las Vegas Blvd. from the Luxor Hotel & Casino.
- Mother’s day is coming up. On Saturday, May 13, FIT4MOM presents a Celebration of Moms to honor all moms and moms to be J
- It’s end of May already, the June heat starts to come in, we found this beautiful festival that’s going to happen at Lake Las Vegas on May 20-21st called Dragon Boat Festival. This will be fun for entire family, whether you are competing or not.
- Last but not least, you can join TASTE OF PREAKNESS – A SIP & TASTE SOIRÉE at Downtown Summerlin for great food, entertainment and much more.
Take advantage of being local in Vegas and enjoy this beautiful month in your hometown.